Sex and Relationship Education
The school offers a programme of sex and relationship education. It is appropriate to the pupils’ age and will be presented within a moral, family-oriented and Christian framework.
Sex education is to be developmental and as far as possible built into the broader PSHE programme.
The delivery of the programme will vary and may consist of the following methods:
- Through topics outlined in the PSHE policy
- Through planned aspects of science
- Through visits from the school nurse
- Through story and discussion
- Through visitors
- Through role play and debate