Governors are a very special group of people who help direct and support the school’s educational and pastoral activities.
The remit of the Governing Board is to:
- Ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school
- Hold the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance and management of staff
- Oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure its money is well spent
The Governing Board performs its role by meeting as a full body at least 6 times a year, through delegation to its committees, by appointing governors responsible for aspects of school life. We also liaise closely with the London Diocese Board for School, Local Authority and Deanery Partnership Schools.
Our committees are responsible for:
- School Standards
Full Governing Body meetings
- Thursday 14th February 2019 at 4.00pm
- Wednesday 10th July 2019 4.15pm
- Wednesday 3rd April 2019 4.15pm
- Wednesday 15th May 2019 4.15pm (BUDGET)
Resources Committee meetings
- Tuesday 19th March 2019 9.15am
- Tuesday 30th April 2019 9.15am
- Tuesday 11th June 2019 9.15am
Achievement Committee meetings
- Wednesday 20th March 2019 9.15am
- Wednesday 1st May 2019 9.15am
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 9.15am
- Wednesday 10th July 2019 9.15am (Results and Data meeting)
Non-confidential minutes of Governing Board are available from the school. All governors can be contacted via the school secretary.